Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Everette Jo

Everette is One years only today.

And that's about all I cant type without crying.
So you can just see how she has progressed though a few pictures.
A Few days old

First Christmas

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months

Five months

Six Months

Seven Months

Eight Months

Nine Months

Ten Months


Eleven Months

Twelve Months

She really really loves her big sister and said her first real word this week,
Ella....she really draws out the "L" sound. 

 She rocked her very first pony tail on her birthday.
Look closely people its there.

She had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed her own cake. After burning her fingers on the candle she dug in.

 I can't get enough of this little love bug. She has become quite feisty this month and will push me away or throw a fit is she doesn't get what she wants. So I have begun to see a little Ella in her and I love it. I love a little sass in a girl. The red mop of hair that is growing on her head kills me every day. I never thought I would have a baby that looked like me and I love it so much. She is an amazing baby and we love her to pieces. When she sucks her thumb I melt, when i catch a glance of her shoulder dimples I cant help but smile and when I receive an open mouth kiss from her I fall in love even more.

I feel this way about my husband too....just for the record :) 


 She loves her friends 

Happy Birthday Ever Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment