Thursday, May 10, 2012

Little Ruby Jane

I went to high school with a family friend Matt and then later became roommates with his younger sister Jamie the year prior to marrying James. He lost his baby girl and I enjoy following their family blog.

When I look at their blog I tend to give my girls more kisses that day, I tend to slow down and lay on the floor with them so we can giggle and paint toe nails and I tend to be so grateful for eternal families.

I wanted to share so you too can slow down and squeeze your little babies cheeks and kiss those little fingernails and be grateful for the health in your family.

They are trying to spread the word on organ donation....



here is their BLOG

4 comments:

  1. this made me cry. I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me cry. I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm bawling. This is so sad but how awesome that they have done something good with her story. Now I'm going to go lay down and cuddle with Owen while he sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart wrenching. A celestial spirit.

    ReplyDelete