Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pool Days

One of the main reasons I love Florida is that I have a big, fun group of buddies!
From the first week I got here Ella and I have had non-stop fun with our BFF's
There are some weeks were we hang out six days out of the week
Library story-time, movies, parks, play dates, kids crafts, out to eat, church...and lets not forget POOL DAYS!!!!!

We go to the pool with all our buds THREE days a week or more.
Due to Florida weather we get to enjoy a warm pool for 6 months out of the year

Notice that there are more moms then children??????
(These are my pretty lady friends :)
Well that's because they often run off to hold secret meetings like this one......
They discuss who gets to play with which pool toys
They discuss who is romantically involved at the moment
They Dance
And laugh
And do dangerous things while my lady friends and I soak up the rays and discuss....
Age spots we are getting from the sun
Husbands
Children
Birthing children
stretch marks
mom bums
Med- school blues
and why our children never really make it into the pool??

I can never really take my eyes off Ella because....
She runs off with boys
In hidden areas of the pool grounds
and gets to know them a little better
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. We just can't keep those two apart! Love our pool days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this post. And it is so true, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I miss being there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I was just telling Tyler that I need to do a post about all of Owen's buddies in Florida, namely is best ones right now, Ella and McKay. Maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete