Thursday, April 7, 2011

FINALLY

Finally after three LONG weeks....Ella is feeling better. We are so happy to have her back. The Crying, whinny zombie on the couch was getting old.


I never want to....
Watch another episode of Elmo's world for as long as I live
Give Ella four different medicines a day
Wake up three times a night for hours at a time with 105 temp.
Sit inside allllll day long
Watch my baby girl be miserable
The first sign of Ella feeling better was a messy house again.

We had to get creative inside all day so mommy wouldn't get board. Ella became really interested in all things art. She loves to color and paint and recently found a love for stickers. She peels them off the sheets and sticks them on her paper.



While sick she has decided that she now hates the tubby. She use to play in the tub for thirty minutes a night and not want to get out. So I had to be sneaky and combine her new love for art with her new hate for the tub. I found these at the store yesterday and they worked like a charm!!
We are back in the tubby

4 comments:

  1. Oh good. I am glad that she is feeling better. We need to get the girls together and let them play. Are those tub crayons hard to wash off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that my Ella Bella is feeling better! Goodness gracious she was sick for a long time! Good thinking on the tub crayons Jos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy Ella is feeling better. 3 weeks is a long time to be sick. Jos-you are a very patient mommy,and a very creative one too. Ella seems to be the perfect child for you to teach all your fun activities,etc. to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some of those crayons! You're going to have to tell me where to get them. Owen loves nothing more than drawing right now. He would be in heaven with those things. Also, so so glad Ella is feeling better. Sick kids are no fun and we missed having you guys around!

    ReplyDelete