Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drum roll please....

Our boxes have FINALLY arrived. The moving company we went with was a joke. They took twenty days to get us our things. Then they show up at the apartment complex and say they can't get the truck down the street. So we ended up renting a Uhaul and doing it our self. With Ella strapped to my chest, james and I carried each box 100 feet or so to our doorstep. We also ended up paying them $2,000. Home at last. It has been such a blast unpacking all our crap and even more fun when most of the boxes have little treasures like this hidden inside...
You jealous yet??
How bout now?
These piles are my favorite
It's funny to me that the entertainment center was sure quick to be assembled. Thanks honey! He know where our priorities are.
My first before and after.....

the bookshelf before
After

It's been fun to finally decorate and get out of suitcases and boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment