Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things that make me smile :)

When Ella thinks the only proper way to do her puzzles is sitting upon a throne!

Wooden Doll Houses
Waldorf-dollhouses-doll-houses
When Ella thinks she needs to apply deodorant EVERY morning!

Lisa Lange maternity dresses at Target....mostly for the loose top for easy nursing!!!!!!!! It pulls down so easy and has a built in tank top under. I got them in two colors and love them. I plan on wearing them after I have the baby. I tried sucking in in the dressing room to see if it would still be cute with a flat tummy....If I ever get a flat tummy again that is! A must have for a pregnant mommy!
Liz Lange® for Target® Maternity Short-Sleeve Knit Dress - Navy/Brown
Liz Lange® for Target® Maternity Short-Sleeve Knit Dress - Heather Brown
Petunia pickle bottom diaper bags
Petunia Pickle Bottom Amsterdam Boxy Backpack
When Daddy pretends to be a baby just to make his baby girl smile!
Aden and Anais muslin swaddle wraps
mela bamboo swaddles
Ikea kitchen for Ellie ( I like how simple it is...If it's going to be in the living room I would rather it not be hot pink and purple. I think i'll add some hooks for pot and pans, a phone, oven mittens and maybe some fabric lining the back?)
DUKTIG Mini-kitchen, birch plywood, white Width: 28 3/8 " Depth: 15 3/4 " Height: 42 1/2 "  Width: 72 cm Depth: 40 cm Height: 108 cm
Baby leggings and a little ruffle bottom

2 comments:

  1. So so cute! You and I like the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could just die over the last picture! hahaha so darling.

    ReplyDelete