Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On to the next school

CONGRATULATIONS JAMES. James says I have him in the blog too much so I will keep it short. James graduated last week from the University of Utah. He has come a long way and we are proud of him. He didn't get a break at all and started work the next day to make some much needed money for our big move. We leave in July for Medical school in Florida where James will put in another hard four years of studying. He is the only person I know that works this hard and never ever gets a break. Ella and I couldn't have picked a better husband and daddy. Great job jimmy boy!


Ella's U of U Attire



1 comment:

  1. James,We are so proud of you! You have worked so hard and have done amazingly good! We couldn't ask for a better son-in law. We love you. Ella,my adorable baby. You are such a big girl to roll over. And I have never seen a baby suck on that particular finger. It is so funny to watch you sucking away. Joslyn,You are an amazing mom. Thank you for sharing sweet Ella with me every day. I love the 3 of you more than I can say.

    ReplyDelete